Tuesday, August 25, 2015
Friday, August 21, 2015
Each year, Rothco takes pride in awarding two scholarships to deserving local students, to assist with college tuition and books. The scholarship – named after Jeff Galloway, a much loved and respected former Rothco employee who did not have the benefit of college, and whose life ended tragically – is intended to allow students who would not otherwise be able to attend college, to fulfill their potential and create a better future for themselves and their families.
This year, Rothco had an unprecedented 8 applicants for our scholarship! And in true Rothco tradition, we decided to sponsor all 8 students! Our scholarship recipients will be attending college in the fall, at institutions as close as Suffolk Community College on Long Island, and as far away as Colorado!
|Some of the recipients pictured alongside Jeff Galloway - the namesake of the scholarship fund (pictured 1st Row 2 Pic)|
It is with great pride in their past successes, and great hope for their future success, that we congratulate:
- Meliha Bademci (pictured 1st row, 3 pic)
- Kyra Nyholm-Sage
- Thomas Lowth (pictured 2nd row,3 pic)
- Nachela Thornton
- Jerel Gooting
- Angelith Usuga (pictured 2nd row, 2 pic)
- Maleik Pessoa (pictured 1nd row, 1 pic)
- Kassi Darsoo (pictured 2nd row, 1 pic)
Our scholarship program is one of the most rewarding projects we sponsor here at Rothco. We look forward to following the journeys of each of our scholarship recipients.
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
When you think of Shemaghs, you think Rothco. Rothco has one of the largest selections of these tactical scarves out there and this fall we are introducing even more styles and colors to choose from.
Did you know ....
- Rothco currently has OVER 50 different Shemaghs to choose from
- This fall we are we are introducing 9 New Colors
- We carry several different patterned shemaghs including Crossed Rifles, Spartan, Gadsden Flag and more!
With all those styles to choose from, its a good thing a shemagh is such a versatile item.
Subscribe to the Camobloge